Walthers Cornerstone® HO scale Prairie Co-op kit.
- Plastic kit with assembly instructions.
- Classic small town terminal elevator.
- Typical of concrete elevators in use from 1915 to today.
- Used with all types of grain.
- Square design with four silos.
- Off centre head house.
- Cement block unloading shed.
- Kit shown assembled and painted. Figures,scenery items and railroad equipment not included.
- Required for completion : Plastic glue,modeling knife,Acrylic paint recommended.
- Intended for ages 14 and up.
- Dimensions = 5-1/8 x 7-1/4 x 12" , 13 x 18.4 x 30.4cm.